M MBGG Banned Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I like!
jrpoppapump Full Member Joined May 23, 2004 Messages 149 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location north eastern new mexico Detector(s) used garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 #2
CMDiamonddawg Silver Member Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 4,508 Reaction score 975 Golden Thread 0 Location Jersey Cape Detector(s) used Fisher 1265X & CZ-7 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 #3 stop trying to make an impression by tooting your own horn
Diggit Hero Member Joined Mar 25, 2012 Messages 831 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 17, 2012 #4 I don't know, what is your affiliation with it? Seriously,though. Is this some TV show? Please let it not be ANOTHER "Ric Sausage" type thing.
I don't know, what is your affiliation with it? Seriously,though. Is this some TV show? Please let it not be ANOTHER "Ric Sausage" type thing.
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 #5 Yes i like treasure hunters because Its my job for to get the bread to my family. I wish luck for ALL Hunters
Yes i like treasure hunters because Its my job for to get the bread to my family. I wish luck for ALL Hunters
oldsalty19 Silver Member Joined May 29, 2011 Messages 3,197 Reaction score 204 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 #6 WHATS THIS
jrpoppapump Full Member Joined May 23, 2004 Messages 149 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location north eastern new mexico Detector(s) used garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2012 #7 are you telling us you treasure hunt to feed your family? surely there's something a little more stable, like mcdonald's. i wouldn't rely on luck, unless your that much of a pro....
are you telling us you treasure hunt to feed your family? surely there's something a little more stable, like mcdonald's. i wouldn't rely on luck, unless your that much of a pro....