What's new

DOCTOR RINGS AND THINGS

leontheartman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Anaheim ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 by Minelab by metal detectors
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5 Rings, 16 diamonds, metal detecting Laguna Beach CA
 
Upvote 0
Awesome hunt - nice finds

Here are examples of finds i would have sworn were cans but i take cans out so i dont hit them again - glad i did
i know many that would not have gone for these loud blast signals
I know others went over at least 2 of them
I would dig 100 cans if it meant getting anyone of these

 
Those are just beautiful!
 
Last edited:
It's a bit disappointing that you don't fill your holes a bit and take your trash with you. It doesn't make us look good.
 
Don't know if any would be helpful on west coast but some might be inspirational
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.flickr.com/photos/casper-2/

my vids - [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9z25g56LhkEv_fdD_Gglsg[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]
 
I'd be happy just to be at the beach lol great finds wowza
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom