What's new

Documentary

JohnsonWagner

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Delaware based production company is seeking detectorists who live in, or near, the state to be featured in a documentary. We plan to cover Coin Beach in Sussex County and various parks and farms throughout the tri state area. Please email johnsonwagner@mail.com or respond to this post if interested or if you know anyone who might be interested. Thank you.
 
I'm more interested in missing it:laughing7:
 
Sounds like a fun afternoon or two for some locals!:headbang:
 
Delaware Ohio, huh? I been there.

I did not know they had a beach. Blue Limestone is a cool park though, they got this kid's fishing pond where a couple of wood ducks that are practically tame hang out in the summer. No prettier duck than a drake woody.
 
I'm wondering what they plan on covering coin beach with:dontknow:
 
I would love to if I lived there
 
Welcome to tnet when will you be in Michigan!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom