What's new

Does anybody know if Robert McDaniel is still doing relic restoration?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I know he was sick a while back. I have a relic I would like to have restored, and he did excellent work.
 
I suggest looking into Leonard short. He does really great work. If you do go this route, be prepared to wait. Took 2 years for my dad's button but it was worth the wait.
 
Here's the posy ring worm-slicer found. His brother is Leonard and you can see how good it turned out.
 
I suggest looking into Leonard short. He does really great work. If you do go this route, be prepared to wait. Took 2 years for my dad's button but it was worth the wait.

He does do good work, but I might be dead in two years. :clock:
 
Then he gets to keep it!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom