notfairchild
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2019
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I searched alot but I couldn't find any in Google except some gold mines
I m looking for places Like rivers to pan for Gold
I really can't afford to visit America or Australia
I earn around $200 A month in my current job -$100 for expenses , end up with only $100 in savings
so please help me if you know one in Asia where I can pull out gold worth around $50-70
Thank you
I m looking for places Like rivers to pan for Gold
I really can't afford to visit America or Australia
I earn around $200 A month in my current job -$100 for expenses , end up with only $100 in savings
so please help me if you know one in Asia where I can pull out gold worth around $50-70
Thank you







