Does the new anti gun executive orders mean that you cannot repatriate a weapon?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard that the M1 Garand is one of those weapons. And this still has no relevance to the usurpation of the second ammendment I guess. These weapons were built for Americans by Americans and after WWII were given to many countries, some of them sending them back to be repatriated.

Bad bill after bad bill. This is only part of the things the BO does not want you to think about.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Too damn tired to say a dern thing. A holes.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
These executive orders are so he can say, "look , I did what I could". I went to a gun show here last weekend with AR's out the butt and rifles from every war you can think of.Sharps to AK 47/74. Not many old wooden stock hunting rifles, but the military was well represented. Wish Obama could have been there. Sold a WWII Italian folding bayonet to a collector. Been in a drawer for at least 50 years...

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should let us know how many thousands of our citizens have been killed by repatriated weapons. My guess is ZERO!! These libs and their dumba$$ thinking is really pissing me off!! They just don't get it. It's nutjobs using stolen guns (for the most part) that are killing people in large numbers. The neighborhood shootings are gangbangers with stolen guns shooting each other and accidently killing bystanders. The legal gun owner rarely kills unless protecting themselves or others. What is wrong with these moronic lawmakers??

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has to work up slowly. figure BB guns soon! and, those nasty paint ball guns just to close to real practice??????

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice,, but you knew all along, because you helped write the order,, maybe a consultant? You should have said something,, we could have had some fun!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whats one more banned weapon:occasion14:

Pot has been illegal for what 76 years yet you can buy it in every city in this country....

Making guns illegal want stop one single criminal, it will just make 75 million + of us criminals for owning them. Not a single person I know who owns guns will surrender them, liberals may, we want.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have heard that the M1 Garand is one of those weapons. And this still has no relevance to the usurpation of the second ammendment I guess. These weapons were built for Americans by Americans and after WWII were given to many countries, some of them sending them back to be repatriated.

Bad bill after bad bill. This is only part of the things the BO does not want you to think about.

BO. Haha. I don't remember anyone ever referring to him that way but I just though, body odor and laughed. He is an idiot and probably smells bad to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread