What's new

Does this count? 1961 Canadian 1/2 Dime

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My second "silver". i'll take it

IMG_8804.webp
 
Upvote 12
It for sure counts. First 1961 half dime find i ever seen. Wonder who would ever have done that to it in the first place. Haha
Nice one! [emoji2]
 
I don't know ,, I think the saying is: Hey buddy, Can you spare a dime??
Cool find.
 
also found some kind of crappy tourist pendant from Niagara falls today...I'm on fire with Canadian stuff
 
silver is...well silver cool find!
 
Probably got dinged by a lawn mower....I find many mangled coins every year courtesy of those machines.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
the other half is still likely in the area if a lawn mower clipped it. Keep looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom