dandut46
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Don't want to keep beating a dead horse
Hey everyone as we all know tax time is upon us. I am thinking of getting a new unit. I'm swinging the AT Pro right now and doing quite nicely. But as everyone knows, one unit is not enough. I hear a lot about the etracs but for the price I can get a used Explorer and a T2, which would compliment the AT Pro pretty well, but you never know what you get when its used. I don't hear a lot about the White's as I do about the other ones. I noticed they have the same functions as machines that don't ID but they do. I know there is not a solve all machine but I live in the Northeast and there is different of detecting at different times of the year so 2 machines is a must. Any help or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Hey everyone as we all know tax time is upon us. I am thinking of getting a new unit. I'm swinging the AT Pro right now and doing quite nicely. But as everyone knows, one unit is not enough. I hear a lot about the etracs but for the price I can get a used Explorer and a T2, which would compliment the AT Pro pretty well, but you never know what you get when its used. I don't hear a lot about the White's as I do about the other ones. I noticed they have the same functions as machines that don't ID but they do. I know there is not a solve all machine but I live in the Northeast and there is different of detecting at different times of the year so 2 machines is a must. Any help or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks







