What's new

DOUBLE DIME TRIFECTA PARK HUNT 4-18-10

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEET UP WITH POCKET SPILL AND CLAD THE IMPALER AT A PARK I'VE HUNTED ALOT LAST YEAR . MOST OF THE COINS WHERE VERY SHALLOW. FOUND 29 WHEATS, 1901+1902 BARBER DIMES,1917S +1935 MERCS. , 1951+1960 ROSIES, 1894+1901+1901 AND 1904 INDIANS ALSO AN ILLINOS TAX TOKEN! LATER ALSO HUNTED WITH OLDERACTOR FOR AWHILE.
 

Attachments

  • P1030644.webp
    P1030644.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 256
  • P1030646.webp
    P1030646.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 247
Congrats on the march of dimes.... that's one good hunt there. The tax token is really cool as well :thumbsup:
 
That is a Great Day Hunting findind six silver! They look Great, Congrats. Savor that one!
 
One hell of a hunt. I can't believe how shallow those were. That's why we gotta dig it all! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome hunt, man your on fire bud!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
I think you can change that handle to ETrac #001 now.

That is a take-charge kind of hunt for sure!
 
Wow!!! What day in the park, nice group of keepers
 
Talk about being in tune with your machine... I would love to have a day like that.
29 wheats??? wow
Nice haul of silver Mike!!! :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations Mike! Now I wish I would have stayed longer! Great group of silver and Indians. That is one of the nicer IL tax tokens I have seen. The ones I have found have been corroded like a zinc penny. Fantasitc hunting!
 
Way to go Mike :thumbsup:

Sweet assortment of coinage :icon_pirat:
 
Man that's a tremendous haul!
And some of the Indians look really crisp.
That's got to be one of my favorite coins to find.
Then again, the power of silver has been known to change depression to elation, so there's that too!
Congratz on the great day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom