What's new

Double silver birthday hunt keeps the streak alive

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, today I am the big 4-0. [emoji50]

I was able to get out for four hours today, and man I dug a ton of signals. Wound up with two nice V nickels, 1910 dime, and another fishscale 1920. Nothing earth shattering but I seem to be on a silver roll, three hunts in a row now.

It's a beautiful day outside, I got to dig some nice coins, and tonight a BBQ on the deck with the family. Not a bad way to end my 30's if l do say so myself.

I hope everybody is out digging today! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463949860.464455.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463949902.306011.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463949945.075952.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463949987.964900.webp
 
Upvote 18
Very nice finds congrats and happy birthday
 
Happy Birthday!!
 
Nice Birthday surprises ! Congrats!
Happy Birthday to ya!
Your young! Age is a state of mind, if you don't mind, it don't matter! Your only as old as you think you are. :sly:;)
 
Happy birthday & congrats on your silver finds. Outstanding pictures & thanks for sharing with us & wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
:occasion18: I'd say it was a great way to end the 30's. Congrats on digging those 4 keepers and Happy Birthday. I'm 40 + 17.
 
Happy birthday JC! Congrats on the nice coins, the fishscale looks really sweet to me!

40 years old, what? I got shoes older than that.
 
Happy belated...that V nickel came out of the ground in great shape!
 
Nice job on the silvers, like them V nickels nice detail...
 
Thanks everybody
 
A good day to "Keep the Streak alive"..
Enjoy yr 40's ..Live & Eat Healthy ....I just turned 45 on May 11 & Feel like I aged more from 40-45 than from 30-40.

Nice coins you found more V nickels in a day than I have ever ' got 1 ruff 1906 last year but ill take it.
 
Sweet way to celebrate your birthday and some Sweet finds to boot.
Happy Birthday and Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom