What's new

Down for the season guys and gals!

Momof3

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
111
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks! So far I have lost/left 1 pair of gloves, 2 half shovels,2 spades , my metal detecting bag, my dogs harness and retractable leash and today...it was my small garden rake! I'm down to ONE tool left! Although my favorite (nifty little weed de rooter) it's just not getting the job done!! So I'll see all you folks next season! Mom_of3...OUT!
 
Upvote 0
Do what I do... tie everything to yourself in some way.

That way...
When you go to leave without it you look like all you need is a "just married" sign to complete the look and sound :P
 
Do what I do... tie everything to yourself in some way.

That way...
When you go to leave without it you look like all you need is a "just married" sign to complete the look and sound :P

Lol! It's just getting too cold out as well! Plus the leaves are driving me nuts!
 
Maybe somebody will be detecting 50 years from now and find things you left behind ....... The circle of artifacts
 
Maybe somebody will be detecting 50 years from now and find things you left behind ....... The circle of artifacts

And they will probably post them here asking if they are native American!:laughing7:
 
lol! I found this cool little folding knife, not old, new, but a NICE one out on the hunting lease..under about an inch under the sand. Proudly showed it to my husband...he rolled his eyes and said it was the one he gave me two years earlier. :D It happens.
 
Momof3, Don't be too hard on yourself. My wife tells me I lost my mind All the Time.
 
lol! I found this cool little folding knife, not old, new, but a NICE one out on the hunting lease..under about an inch under the sand. Proudly showed it to my husband...he rolled his eyes and said it was the one he gave me two years earlier. :D It happens.

Sometimes it is easier to hide stuff so we can brag about finding something. You know how it is when we always feel skunked.
 
Hang in there. Where do you live? Maybe I could give you some tools. Or mail them but u would need to pay for postage haha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom