121.2 KB · Views: 66

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Victor, if you are smart you will not believe them one way or the other. Odds say whatever they say will be wrong.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi viktorbg,
Dowsing revealed the area in the green rectangle and hotspots in the green circles.
Thank for posting your picture,
Jon
ugvbDowsed.jpg

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Victor, if you are smart you will not believe them one way or the other. Odds say whatever they say will be wrong.
Way to go Sig, encourage sitting on the fence and not commit on something as so simple as this.

Vic, yes, you have gotten a yes and a no at that location. But do not default to the fence, for to do so is possibly the worst place to be as that is the place for the biggest loser of all. You will never know if there is something there or not until you go there and check them out.

You will hear that dowsing is not 100% reliable. Well, I am here to tell you that using a metal detector is not 100% reliable either. I know, I have several and I have missed targets. I am also here to tell you I have found my dowsing to be more reliable than my metal detectors as my dowsing hit rate leaves my metal detectors in the dust. In fact, when my rods cross, I only use my metal detector now to pin point the target and out of 300 rod crossing (shots), only 3 were false. I stopped keeping track at 300 and have done many more since then. Not only that, for long range target locating, an electronic metal detector is not even in the same ball park with dowsing. My longest dowsing shot was 30 yards to a target. I know of dowsers locating targets miles away that were not known before the dowser dug them up.

These guys are GOOD, but not perfect in the art of dowsing. For sure though, one is correct. Find out by going there.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likely, the odds are that this could be a Byzantine site.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread