What's new

Dr Pepper & old pepsi

floodcitykid

Full Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Dr Pepper & old pepsi

Anybody have and idea what date these might be? I'm guessing WW2 era or is it earlier?


Thanks

TFCK
 

Attachments

  • drpepper.webp
    drpepper.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 4,546
  • drpeperlogo.webp
    drpeperlogo.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,011
  • pepsi.webp
    pepsi.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 453
  • v2botles.webp
    v2botles.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 469
  • drpepper.webp
    drpepper.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 910
  • drpeperlogo.webp
    drpeperlogo.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 475
  • pepsi.webp
    pepsi.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 380
  • v2botles.webp
    v2botles.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 412
Re: Dr Pepper & old pepsi

TFCK ~

Both of your soda bottles (Dr Pepper & Pepsi Cola) should have date codes on the bases. Check and see if they have something like this ...

21 <(I)> 42

3

If so, exactly what the numbers are. And if they have some other makers mark, symbol and numbers, please describe them the best you can. I could probably date both of them within a couple of years without this information, but I thought it would be more fun this way.

Thanks,

SBB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom