What's new

Dream Hunts

The lawn of the Whitehouse. Not in recent years but back in the day it has seen many a gatherings and events that were open to the public. Not to mention all the presidential history. Should be minimal pull tabs and modern trash at least. Always wondered if the president could detect it if he wanted to.
 
My dream hunt would be to go anywhere in Eastern Massachusetts with total carte blanche. Imagine being able to hunt The Boston Commons and all the grounds in Harvard with total impunity! Imagine being able to hunt the grounds of the early Boston mansions. I can just imagine what his hiding beneath that soil! Also, on this dream hunt, a helper to follow me around and backfill my holes would be awesome. Hey, maybe that could be a startup business! Caddies for detectorists!
 
I would most likely try to find the flor de la mar.
 
1715 beaches.

Yes, I'm living the dream.
 
a few of my " Dream hunts" after KGC gold are hopefully upcoming soon ...but if money and time were no object ,there is no question Gold prospecting in "Headless Valley" . I want to explore the Nahanni ..lost tribes of headhunters ...hidden gold ....legends of Shangri-La like hidden valleys .what more can you ask for ? . If I found enough gold to be set for life, then I would spend it searching cocos island ....
 
a few of my " Dream hunts" after KGC gold are hopefully upcoming soon ...but if money and time were no object ,there is no question Gold prospecting in "Headless Valley" . I want to explore the Nahanni ..lost tribes of headhunters ...hidden gold ....legends of Shangri-La like hidden valleys .what more can you ask for ? . If I found enough gold to be set for life, then I would spend it searching cocos island ....
Well SOME of the gold i would spend hunting more gold...
 
Must have missed this thread the first time around but my choice would have changed anyway. With the news of renewed diplomatic relations with Cuba I would love to be the first to take a detector to "Old Havana". Got to be Spanish gold and Pirate booty about. Just a pipe dream.

Don
 
Not that it's going to happen, of course, but if you could go on one dream hunt with all expenses paid, where and what would that hunt be?

Fort Knox.:laughing9:
I probably couldn't get in, even if they gave me a free pass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom