What's new

Dream nickel roll

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I don't know what counts as a nickel dream roll but here is what I got:

8 war nicks
2 '39 s
4 '40 s
the remainder of the coins were all pre-1960 (most from the 1940's) and most of them were from the San Francisco mint. I live in Ohio so it is always a treat to get the s minted coins.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
8 war nickels in one roll!!Sounds like a dream roll to me :thumbsup:
 
Most war nickel in a box is 4; so is a dream roll! :icon_thumright:
 
Dang, thats an awesome roll. Congrats!
 
That's insane... my best box was just on Wednesday... 4 war nicks, 2 buffalos (Dateless s! I think I see a 9) and a whole bunch of pre-60's. Pales in comparison to that roll... wow.
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
I don't know what counts as a nickel dream roll but here is what I got:

8 war nicks
2 '39 s
4 '40 s
the remainder of the coins were all pre-1960 (most from the 1940's) and most of them were from the San Francisco mint. I live in Ohio so it is always a treat to get the s minted coins.

OWS

It's unanamous. An awesome roll! :icon_thumleft:
 
Good score, that's a dream roll :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
So wait, was this machine or customer wrapped? I'd assume customer wrapped?
 
I concur. 8 in one roll is rare. Congrats! :hello2:

apush :read2:
 
If that's not a dream roll I don't know what is then! nice work OWS, and was it a customer roll? HH!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom