What's new

Dreams; What Do They Mean?

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,505
Reaction score
14,106
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone has dreams. They may be pleasant, they may be terrifying, they may be mundane.
What do they mean?
Are they an extension of our waking life? Do they have prophesy potentials?
Have you heard of "lucid dreams?" Can you achieve this? How?

Dreams are a subject that has been covered by many including Freud.
There are many books that attempt to decipher the meanings...


Post your best, worst, prophetic, recurring or bizarre dreams. And YOUR interpretations...
Do you keep a "Dream Journal?
I understand that some look at dreams for potential lottery choices....

Tomorrow is my first day of classes and for the past week I've been having bad dreams about school... :-\
They include not being able to find my classroom, being unprepared and getting bad grades.
Last night I dreamt of a bad tornado experience.
How about you? What dreams stand out lately?

Best Wishes, (and pleasant dreams...)
Scott
 
i either dont have dreams or cant remember them! I remember a dream about 1 time every other month! :dontknow:
 
the classes your taking "scare' you mentally speaking -- mentally speaking you "think" they might be too tough for you , thus you are mentally speaking unprepared for them , "not ready , lost " (unable to find the class , not ready in your dreams) -- knuckle down , take your time and study --and get good grades --then your "fears" will be laid to rest and your dreams will become good again . --think I can do this --have "positive thoughts" -- your fears and doubts are poisoning your dream state.
 
I 'kinda' remember parts of a dream, like 1 in 50 of them

either that is good or bad

I live good, easy, peaceful with my life....so I choose to think of it as good.
nothing unsettling etc

dreams are always in vivid color, I do remember that,
but other than that.......eh


I am kinda glad about it cause I don't have to waste precious awake time worrying about sleep time.....and that saves me time to do better things LOL
 
dallgire said:
i either dont have dreams or cant remember them! I remember a dream about 1 time every other month! :dontknow:

Same here. All the dreaming I do is while I'm awake. :icon_scratch: Hey, wait a minute, I might actually be in a deep coma and not realize it, could be dreaming right now, actually living in a dream! Got to find a pin to prick myself! Wait, could be I'd just dream that scenario up? Oh noooo....... :laughing7:
 
ivan salis said:
the classes your taking "scare' you mentally speaking -- mentally speaking you "think" they might be too tough for you , thus you are mentally speaking unprepared for them , "not ready , lost " (unable to find the class , not ready in your dreams) -- knuckle down , take your time and study --and get good grades --then your "fears" will be laid to rest and your dreams will become good again . --think I can do this --have "positive thoughts" -- your fears and doubts are poisoning your dream state.

Yesterday was the first day of classes.
My first class was in a building that was undergoing renovations.
The classrooms were not labeled and I had trouble finding the correct room. :o

Luckily, I arrived early, as is my usual practice, and was able to find my class in time.
Perhaps a dream "prophesy?" :icon_scratch:

I had my books, paper and pencils ready!
I really have no doubt that I am mentally and academically ready for my classes. :thumbsup:

Best,
Scott
 
texastee2007 said:
Maybe just a warning so you could change your path...to the correct one. Have a great day in class you will do real well.

Meaning what? :icon_scratch:

Best,
Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom