dredging Indiana 4" keene doubble sluice

golddust77

Jul 5, 2010
Southern Indiana
dredging Indiana 4" keene doubble sluice

justwanted to try to show some pics the gentelman at the end of the hose is my late gold buddy and he loved hunting yellow metal and so do i will try to post more whene i get the hang of the gimp program better. The month was janurary but is was about 55 deg. perfect for sluicing my son and father in law wer classifing and my gold buddy was running doubble A 52s in the stream the next day we were running the dredge in the same creek we found good gold in the section we were in classifing in the pic below.that rock bed is completly gone now i would like to say we got it all but the 100 year took it from us havent been back to the creek since i would amagin the gold just washed down further but down stream was a hook in the creek i bet its all in the hole in that hook ill keep my fingers crossed

Attachments

• Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 773
  • Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: dredging Indiana 4" keene doubble sluice

Beautiful rig you have there...how much did that cost if I may inquire? Best of luck at the hook! Randy

OP
OP
golddust77

golddust77

Jul 5, 2010
Southern Indiana
Re: dredging Indiana 4" keene doubble sluice

he buught it used at 2500.00 the gentelman selling was going through a divorce and it hade to go and it went thanks for asking.. and yes thats how we indiana hunters get the yeller stuff

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
justwanted to try to show some pics the gentelman at the end of the hose is my late gold buddy and he loved hunting yellow metal and so do i will try to post more whene i get the hang of the gimp program better. The month was janurary but is was about 55 deg. perfect for sluicing my son and father in law wer classifing and my gold buddy was running doubble A 52s in the stream the next day we were running the dredge in the same creek we found good gold in the section we were in classifing in the pic below.that rock bed is completly gone now i would like to say we got it all but the 100 year took it from us havent been back to the creek since i would amagin the gold just washed down further but down stream was a hook in the creek i bet its all in the hole in that hook ill keep my fingers crossed

You still hitting those creeks? here in NW Indiana the creeks dont even look that good....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions