Dropped button...other detectorist(s)?

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is a place I was very hopeful to find something as it was a green lawn corner, mowed, with a huge tree in an historic area...now connected to a public park. I really wasn't finding much and then was surprised to find this old looking button (which I cannot read) near the surface in the grass..."How odd!", I thought. Soon after a neighbor happened by and asked if I was part of the 4-5 person group of metal detectorists that was here earlier finding coins and buttons? No...but that explained the clean area...Some group did a good job. Someone with a blue car honked and waved???

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505838054.466622.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505838066.036402.jpg

Upvote 7
OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They didn't get it all,I bet

True...but spent an hour and a half for that surface button...Although I have detected our property on and off for 20 years...and really a lot the last two....I still find things where I have detected before ;).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread