What's new

Dry sand trip today

southmsfiveo

Greenie
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Simplex
PulseDive pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only had a couple of hours before the rain.
F2
4 quarters
3 dimes
1 nickel
16 pennies
1 door key
About a dozen nails
About a dozen bottle caps
3 whole soda/beer cans
7 campfire nuggets

4 drunk homeless guys(laying on top, didn't have to dig for them):laughing7:
All from a 25 feet by 50 feet area.

Kinda liking my new hobby!
 
Upvote 0
Did you discard all your non money finds. How did you carry the homeless guys in your finds pouch. :) lol
 
Sounds like you had a very interesting hunt, southmsfiveo!

I wish you good luck on your next hunt.

Lorraine
 
Were they first drops, from those who lost their homes
or vintage old drops.
 
Most of the coins I have found on that particular beach are recent drops. But there are some so corroded that I can say they are pennies but not much more.
 
Got you beat in FL on the homeless finds!! I go very early so I see them getting up and leaving the condo areas all the time! Sad!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom