What's new

Dug Out 9 Silver Coins In The Dirt Field!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
5,675
Golden Thread
2
Location
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was my best day in three years for quantity of silver. Today I dug out 9 silver coins, 2 silver rings, a sterling silver thimble, and 39 wheat pennies!
This is an old field where carnivals were once held. Also dug up some unique tokens and eyeballed 14 marbles! I'm exhausted! total coins were 211! My clad
total will fill up my gas tank...almost! Clad was a little over $12.00! This place will be due for another visit tomorrow! There is still a lot more targets to dig!

And to top off a great day I found a bunch of change and 2 silver dimes in the Coinstar machine in Safeway on my way home from the hunt site!
 

Attachments

  • Construction & Park 001.webp
    Construction & Park 001.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Construction & Park 002.webp
    Construction & Park 002.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Construction & Park 003.webp
    Construction & Park 003.webp
    36 KB · Views: 171
  • Construction & Park 004.webp
    Construction & Park 004.webp
    44 KB · Views: 168
  • Construction & Park 005.webp
    Construction & Park 005.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Construction & Park 006.webp
    Construction & Park 006.webp
    113.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Construction & Park 007.webp
    Construction & Park 007.webp
    38 KB · Views: 173
  • Construction & Park 008.webp
    Construction & Park 008.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Construction & Park 011.webp
    Construction & Park 011.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Construction & Park 013.webp
    Construction & Park 013.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Construction & Park 015.webp
    Construction & Park 015.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Construction & Park 017.webp
    Construction & Park 017.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Construction & Park 018.webp
    Construction & Park 018.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Construction & Park 019.webp
    Construction & Park 019.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Construction & Park 024.webp
    Construction & Park 024.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Construction & Park 025.webp
    Construction & Park 025.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Construction & Park 001.webp
    Construction & Park 001.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Construction & Park 002.webp
    Construction & Park 002.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Construction & Park 003.webp
    Construction & Park 003.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Construction & Park 006.webp
    Construction & Park 006.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Construction & Park 008.webp
    Construction & Park 008.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Construction & Park 009.webp
    Construction & Park 009.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Construction & Park 010.webp
    Construction & Park 010.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Construction & Park 011.webp
    Construction & Park 011.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Construction & Park 012.webp
    Construction & Park 012.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Construction & Park 014.webp
    Construction & Park 014.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Construction & Park 015.webp
    Construction & Park 015.webp
    18 KB · Views: 173
  • Construction & Park 016.webp
    Construction & Park 016.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Construction & Park 017.webp
    Construction & Park 017.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Construction & Park 019.webp
    Construction & Park 019.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Construction & Park 020.webp
    Construction & Park 020.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Construction & Park 021.webp
    Construction & Park 021.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Construction & Park 022.webp
    Construction & Park 022.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 54
Wow, that's a great site you have there. Keep it up and keep posting your great finds. Congrats !!
 
That's an awesome day! My best is 8 silver coins and you beat that, congrats!
 
Now that was a great day, pulling all those keepers form the dirt and then the bonus coinstar finds. Congrats to you:thumbsup:
 
super finds and gentle soil. I dug a trade token nearly identical to yours last night, photo to be posted today
 
I would spend a week or more hunting there. You have smoked out more coins in one day than I have done all year.
 
It must be hard to leave a site like that! Great job with the Silver and all your other finds- the coin star find was icing on the cake.[/QUOTE

I was so tired and exhausted I could barely walk! Temperature in northern California at that site was about 95 degrees! This area had no shade at all, I literally baked out there! I just kept on going motivated by all the old coins I was finding. Hit it again today! Did fantastic again! Will post new finds in about 2 hours !
 
If hunts themselves were banner worthy....this one would be up top!

Congratulations on all of your finds!:occasion14:
 
Great finds, good work!
 
Great find! Looking forward to hearing about round 2.
 
Um, boss? I have the flu, my car won't start and dear Granny passed away....I'm sorry....I need to go
DETECTING AGAIN!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom