Dug Relic Digital Restoration

GWash

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lenard Short does fantastic work physically restoring dug relics using his crafted skills back to enjoyable viable condition, a service we all enjoy wondering what our poor condition metal detected dug relics would look like if non dug or in better condition. This digital restoration method I am posting while not restoring the physical attributes of a metal detected dug item it will however provided eye candy and a sense of completeness for a metal detected recovered item. This George Washington watch winder was dug by a Treasurenet metal detecting enthusiast not long ago and I am sure he will make use of this George Washington relics restored digital condition for his photo files as will the hobbyist of this site. Enjoy Digital Restoration.

Attachments

• George washington watch winder .12345.jpg
    George washington watch winder .12345.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 6

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember that find when it was posted....surprised it didn't make it up top.
I was also surprised.
Even the OP liked, and thanked he only posted a couple comments on the thread.
So things get buried quickly it seems if there's alot being posted up.
Kind of a shame as it's an amazing piece of history.

OP
OP
G

GWash

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was also surprised.
Even the OP liked, and thanked he only posted a couple comments on the thread.
So things get buried quickly it seems if there's alot being posted up.
Kind of a shame as it's an amazing piece of history.
I'll post a digital restoration of your dug bar button. Over the years I dug 23 George Washington buttons.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lenard Short does fantastic work physically restoring dug relics using his crafted skills back to enjoyable viable condition, a service we all enjoy wondering what our poor condition metal detected dug relics would look like if non dug or in better condition. This digital restoration method I am posting while not restoring the physical attributes of a metal detected dug item it will however provided eye candy and a sense of completeness for a metal detected recovered item. This George Washington watch winder was dug by a Treasurenet metal detecting enthusiast not long ago and I am sure he will make use of this George Washington relics restored digital condition for his photo files as will the hobbyist of this site. Enjoy Digital Restoration.
Very Cool!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread