Midnightrider08
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2008
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Vt Border
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 & Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Re: DUMPSTER DIVING GARBAGE PICKING READ & SEE WHAT IS FOUND HERE UPDATE 2008
I'm not sure which I like better Dumpster Diving or Metal Detecting. The Diving has been better to me then the Detecting that's forsure.
I dive for a second living pretty much...
I love getting dirty and Everydays a good day at some point.
Takes away from my detecting though.
I'm not sure which I like better Dumpster Diving or Metal Detecting. The Diving has been better to me then the Detecting that's forsure.
I dive for a second living pretty much...
I love getting dirty and Everydays a good day at some point.
Takes away from my detecting though.

as i cruised thru a side street everything changed when i spotted a medium pile of brass and copper pipes from a bathroom remodeling put out at the curb.i LEAPED not walked over to it.it was inside my car in like 10 sec. the 40 to 50 dollars i know its worth made me feel much better 







