What's new

Dunkin Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

boogeyman

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
5,012
Reaction score
4,405
Golden Thread
0
Location
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

I'm truly amazed!!!!! It made it three days longer than I would've thought! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Is that a record? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

i think it is!
welcome to the TNet watch list! :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

Ive been going to the wrong Dunkin Donuts!!
 
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

There was a Mexican restaurant not far from where I live that had the best tacos, 3 for 5 bucks. Loved going there except that they always had the TV blasting on the Spanish language channel and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out they were running a brothel upstairs and the loud TV was
to drown out the upstairs merriment.
 
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

SnakemanBill said:
There was a Mexican restaurant not far from where I live that had the best tacos, 3 for 5 bucks. Loved going there except that they always had the TV blasting on the Spanish language channel and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out they were running a brothel upstairs and the loud TV was
to drown out the upstairs merriment.
It'd be a hoot to go there with a remote that worked on that TV & watch their expressions when you shut it off or changed the channel to COPS. :icon_thumleft: :D
 
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:
SnakemanBill said:
There was a Mexican restaurant not far from where I live that had the best tacos, 3 for 5 bucks. Loved going there except that they always had the TV blasting on the Spanish language channel and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out they were running a brothel upstairs and the loud TV was
to drown out the upstairs merriment.
It'd be a hoot to go there with a remote that worked on that TV & watch their expressions when you shut it off or changed the channel to COPS. :icon_thumleft: :D
Dinner & a show! It just doesn't get any better! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Donuts, tacos, brothels.............yep food fetish! :whip2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom