What's new

E. ROOME BLACK GLASS SNUFF JAR

tokens70

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
Hello bottle enthusiasts, just wanted to post this snuff i dug about 15 years ago that i just got back in a trade. Gotta love the early glass!!! I posted this in BEST FINDS too, so if you have already viewed it i do apologize, but i wanted to post it here too :hello:
 

Attachments

  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 325
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 303
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 265
Looks attic quality. At first I was dumbfounded by it's apparent lack of pontil, but I am sure it is "sand" or "chip" pontiled, which looks like little sharp grains of glass chips scattered about in a circular pattern. That's a beauty!
 
gleaner1 said:
Looks attic quality. At first I was dumbfounded by it's apparent lack of pontil, but I am sure it is "sand" or "chip" pontiled, which looks like little sharp grains of glass chips scattered about in a circular pattern. That's a beauty!
I had a similar reaction, 'gleaner1'. I'm sure you must be right about the sand pontil, though I cannot make out obvious traces. It is a nice one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom