What's new

Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Pocket Change

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
369
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane WA
Detector(s) used
D-Tex Koin-King
Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Possible Military Medal looks like its gold-toned, 24mm in high relief.
Reverse is plain & is not Marked. Appreciate help with identification.
 

Attachments

  • crossed guns.webp
    crossed guns.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 879
Re: Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

neat. I can't find anything like it. Could be from an award from a shooting competition?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Has the likeness of a WWII Infantry pin
 
Upvote 0
Re: Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Ramitt said:
neat. I can't find anything like it. Could be from an award from a shooting competition?

Doesn't look military, I would say it's from a gun club, ROTC, type, competion. It has the NRA look but it is not an official NRA badge. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Re: Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Tony in SC said:
Ramitt said:
neat. I can't find anything like it. Could be from an award from a shooting competition?

Doesn't look military, I would say it's from a gun club, ROTC, type, competion. It has the NRA look but it is not an official NRA badge. Tony

I agree. It has an NRA look about it.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Re: Eagle & Crossed Guns in Wreath Medal - Need ID

Here is an infantry pin on the lines of what I was thinking, but the order of presentation is reversed.
 

Attachments

  • 107th-AEF-Infantry.webp
    107th-AEF-Infantry.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom