What's new

Eagle knob or drawer pull? Phone bell? Valve stem?

bingbingbing

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone - I got permission on a 1815 property recently and found my first valve stem (I think) and a couple of other random items I'd like opinions on ...

I also found two silver quarters ('35 and '45) and a silver nickel ('45) - definitely need to go back at least one more time (pretty small yard...).

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • S20200603_0001.webp
    S20200603_0001.webp
    297.6 KB · Views: 90
  • S20200603_0002.webp
    S20200603_0002.webp
    220.8 KB · Views: 73
  • S20200603_0005.webp
    S20200603_0005.webp
    272.9 KB · Views: 68
  • S20200603_0006.webp
    S20200603_0006.webp
    307.4 KB · Views: 77
  • S20200603_0007.webp
    S20200603_0007.webp
    252.8 KB · Views: 73
  • S20200603_0008.webp
    S20200603_0008.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 64
First one is a US army collar pin or hat badge. Last one is a valve stem cover used on early vehicles and farm equipment.
 
Upvote 0
Nice collar disc thats really cool and some silver not a bad hunt.....Tommy
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Alarm clock bell.

il_fullxfull.1698010710_c11s.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice saves on the hat badge and the other finds and Well Done on the help with the ID's.
 
Upvote 0
The smaller hole in the domed disc is (I believe) the alignment hole, like on this one:
A9386E7E-AF31-4BA4-B4CB-90C3D55C48EF.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom