Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 5, 2010 #1 Any idea what it is and how old? Attachments 007.webp 22.3 KB · Views: 289 007.webp 22.3 KB · Views: 265 008.webp 21.5 KB · Views: 265 009.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 268
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 5, 2010 #2 looks to be 1920's-40's Upvote 0
J jimbob450 Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 620 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location spokane,wa. Detector(s) used Whites Classic I.D. May 6, 2010 #3 Hi, I found one a little fuller and larger than yours about a year ago and have been told it could be anything from an old drapery tassel part to a belly dancers dangley thingy from her belt. I like to believe the latter. Jimbob Upvote 0
Hi, I found one a little fuller and larger than yours about a year ago and have been told it could be anything from an old drapery tassel part to a belly dancers dangley thingy from her belt. I like to believe the latter. Jimbob
GopherDaGold Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 2,818 Reaction score 3,358 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Charles County, Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2010 #4 jimbob450 said: ...belly dancers dangley thingy from her belt. ... Jimbob Click to expand... ^ That Upvote 0
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too May 7, 2010 #5 middle eastern type looking design Upvote 0