What's new

Early morning riser and 29 keepers

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, just wondered how early most people get out of bed without an alarm clock. I generally get out of bed around five a.m., turn the coffee pot on, smoke cigarettes, and surf the net and read the postings on the forum while ripping any rolls I may have obtained.

Last two boxes yielded 29 keepers, one WL, one BF, four 90% Kens, the rest 40%ers.

At least I was able to add to the stash.

So, how early do you folks get up?

Robin
 
Upvote 0
I'm up now- or am I LOL. Since the last time change I been stayin up later so haven't gotten up at 5 for quite some time. HH Mark
 
early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. I believe the man who cited that appears on the half dollar!

450 am to workout prior to work.
 
I usually sleep until 8 or 9, unless I have to be somewhere. One of the perks of owning your own business. If I get up early, like 5 or 6, I am out of it the whole day, even when I go to bed early.

Jim
 
As a result of being a college student, I usually don't get to sleep until between 1am and 4am, only to wake up anywhere from 10am to 2pm. :laughing9:
 
450 am to workout prior to work.
[/quote]

dandow20;
What's your workout? Based upon your avatar, it would seem that you really keep your nose to the grindstone......

- Grizz
 
No set time for me unless I have to be someplace. I usually wake up around 7 am whether or not I went to bed at 10:30 or 1:30. My alarm clock is an 80 lb chocolate lab. At the first sign of being awake she jumps up in the bed and lays down on me with her nose in my face and her tail a thumpin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom