Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Apr 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Attachments eau claire.gif 78.4 KB · Views: 324
Mr_Mojo_Risin Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2008 Messages 725 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Eau Claire, WI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Apr 12, 2009 #2 Cool article! This is downtown in the city where I live. I wonder if it's still there? How did you come across the article..you're in Hungary?
Cool article! This is downtown in the city where I live. I wonder if it's still there? How did you come across the article..you're in Hungary?
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Apr 12, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Mr_Mojo_Risin said: Cool article! This is downtown in the city where I live. I wonder if it's still there? How did you come across the article..you're in Hungary? Click to expand... I live in Missouri Moved from Wisconsin last year My family heritage is Hungarian and Cherokee
Mr_Mojo_Risin said: Cool article! This is downtown in the city where I live. I wonder if it's still there? How did you come across the article..you're in Hungary? Click to expand... I live in Missouri Moved from Wisconsin last year My family heritage is Hungarian and Cherokee
Mr_Mojo_Risin Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2008 Messages 725 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Eau Claire, WI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Apr 12, 2009 #4 Gotcha. I thought I recognized your name but not the pic! Thanks and feel feree to post any more of these you find! Terry
Gotcha. I thought I recognized your name but not the pic! Thanks and feel feree to post any more of these you find! Terry