What's new

*edit Hopefully better picture - Penny mint mark error?

20eyes

Greenie
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver umax, Whites M6
Upvote 0
Re: Penny mint mark error?

Scan it.
 
Re: Penny mint mark error?

I am no expert but it looks like a keeper to me.
Cool find.
 
I added a closer picture of it, Not much better though. I think im gonna find someone with a better camera. It almost looks ike there is extra material under the mintmark.
 
most cameras have a 'Macro' mode made for close up shots, either consult your manual, or look up the manual online for this mode and you might have better luck! :thumbsup: from what I can see it looks like an interesting coin though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom