What's new

Elementary School - 60's or 70's - the grab cough

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all us boys had to drop our pants & some doctor dude grabbed our stuff and said ''cough''
This was in Mass, as a kid . Was This Normal?
 
Not in Illinois.
 
No, not normal. Jr. High, High School sports, during the physical, the old turn your head and cough test. Military phys., same. I remember the A-bomb tests, first grade on. '61...where we put our heads between our knees and kissed our a.. goodbye. No one grabbed my stuff.
 
Normal in Michigan, it was weird to say the least but was glad I didn't have a hot Dr that would have made it more weird with a boner....lmao
 
Not in elementary but jr high on when physicals were done.
 
all us boys had to drop our pants & some doctor dude grabbed our stuff and said ''cough''
This was in Mass, as a kid . Was This Normal?

Maybe he was doing his own rendition of "treasure hunting."
 
all us boys had to drop our pants & some doctor dude grabbed our stuff and said ''cough''
This was in Mass, as a kid . Was This Normal?

was this Catholic School ? Here in Va we went to the doctors if there was a need , no sausage fest here.
 
Grew up in mass. I feel like they did do something like that. I kind of remember being terrified of it. It wasn't a big deal though. Yeah turn your head and cough. I was so freaked out I barely could make a cough!
 
Last time I got a hernia test I didn't cough. I just kept track of how many times the doctor repeated the command to cough, and counted how many seconds it takes for him let go and ask what's up.

I told him "I'm just doing a little testing of my own". Like I said that was the LAST time I got a hernia test.
 
Yep I Mich or we all got abused lol
 
All perfectly normal, provided it was the doctor and not the gym teacher who checked.
 
It's a normal check for a hernia. They usually do it starting in Jr. High, High School etc. I never had it done for Grade School sports.
 
Normal in Michigan, it was weird to say the least but was glad I didn't have a hot Dr that would have made it more weird with a boner....lmao

lol my lady veterinarian grabbed mine by mistake... or was it? :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom