What's new

Emanuel County

trusty

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
340
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Osceola County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I'll be visiting my brother in Swainsboro later this month, and a newbie at MDing. In fact, I'll be getting my first detector next week. Any tips on place to hunt? Or is that like a Michigander giving up his Morel mushroom spot?
 
Your best bet would be aound some of the old settlements. Try Stillmore, Adrian, Meeks. At one time thriving communities. In fact there was an old bank recently torn down in Adrian that interested me. I know for a fact that ot one time there were three banks and a college in Stillmore. If Civil War artifacts interest you try the neighboring counties of Burke and Jenkind. Sherman and his band camped at several places in that area while liberating Camp LAwton outside of Millen. Happy hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom