smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I saw one of the 600's on Ebay this am. FYI I am not the seller and have no idea who it is but they are in the US. For all you who just can't wait anymore.
I saw one of the 600's on Ebay this am. FYI I am not the seller and have no idea who it is but they are in the US. For all you who just can't wait anymore.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 Thread Owner #2 FYI somebody bought it. I looked at the completed listings and there have been a few of both types up there.
FYI somebody bought it. I looked at the completed listings and there have been a few of both types up there.