What's new

Eugene Oregon token dug today!

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe

Attachments

  • janetsTOKENrev.webp
    janetsTOKENrev.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 144
  • janetsTOKENobv.webp
    janetsTOKENobv.webp
    98.8 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 14
Oh cool ~ very good info ~ THANK YOU!


This site may help, mentions the author of several books...

The Don't Worry Movement |Robert Bruce Stewart

This site had a bunch of photos of different ones

Membership Emblem of the Don't Worry Club

So no earlier than 1894, when the first book was written, "The Don't Worry Philosophy"
I've dug a couple of them, but none with any advertising. Just Boy Scout related.
Love the crossover advertising poolrooms and bars!
Carl
 
NOW THATS A COOL FIND ....
 
I really like those half dollar size good luck tokens with that "membership emblem of the don't worry club" motto on the back. I have found those in the past.
 
Congratulations on the nice token. Definitely before 1933 when the swastika was a good luck symbol. I love old tokens
 
Congrats on the token! Nothing brings history back more then those:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom