What's new

Eurotek Pro from bigboyshobbies!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just ordered the Eurotek Pro from Bart and as always the deal was fair! He had it shipped the same day! Good Guy!
 
I just ordered the Eurotek Pro from Bart and as always the deal was fair! He had it shipped the same day! Good Guy!

Good luck with the new machine. I bought my euro tek last spring and I love it. It keeps up with machines that cost twice as much
 
Thanks Turbo!
I took it to the beach and was blown away what a cool little coin popper it is!
 
Thanks Turbo!
I took it to the beach and was blown away what a cool little coin popper it is!

Fresh or salt beach? Wet sand or dry?

Just wondering because I know how many machines don't work well on the wet sand because of the auto grand balance

Every time I think of upgrading it surprises me again and again with finding keepers in hunted out areas
 
The Eurotek Pro is the best bang for the buck and a very under rated machine. I have really enjoyed mine. Good luck with yours.
 
Sorry for the slooooowresponse!
Saltwater Beach, Calif. coast!
 
The Eurotek Pro is the best bang for the buck and a very under rated machine. I have really enjoyed mine. Good luck with yours.

Thank you AofA! I have enjoyed this cool little detector.
 
Sorry for the slooooowresponse!
Saltwater Beach, Calif. coast!

Lol. I think you win for slowest response ever haha. 20 months to respond!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom