Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tramped out to the beach this AM to see how it fared in the rain.? Found the quicksand again, just enough to get muck all over me!? I hunted for 3 hours.....about my limit and found very slim pickings.? I found two rings both costume with the finish worn off.? One was a toe ring and the othera regular ring, probably of the Avon ilk. It use to be very big and gaudy but it had corroded so bad I couldn't dig it out without breaking apart.? And don't forget my $0.42 in clad!? Although the finds were slim, it was a beautiful morning to watch the sun come up as if it was coming right out of the water!? That made the trip worthwhile.? Monty

Upvote 0
R

rb

Sweet atleast you got to get out today... You'll find the silver and gold soon.HH RB

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always good to get out and find some "Meagerer" finds, LOL! I'm hoping for a heat wave, very possible. HH, Mike

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post disappeared for two days and just came back today. Something weird was going on with my computer when I posted it, but don't know what happened! Anyway, don't post to this as a new one has taken it's place. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread