What's new

Ever had a water hunt cut short by fire????

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
You could have atleast turned towards the fire so we could have seen some smoke! Nice hunt anyhow.
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
You could have atleast turned towards the fire so we could have seen some smoke! Nice hunt anyhow.
Yeah actually I did, I had alot of shots of the smoke and stuff but unfortunately the batteries had died in my camera. I realized this when I went to shut it off at the end of the hunt, had 2 more batteries in my truck so I changed them in the truck when I got ready to leave and thats how I got the parting shots. Looked pretty much like all the other wood smoke you have ever seen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom