Evp and ghost ships

turnip

Greenie
Mar 19, 2009
Any fans of evp out there? because you know its real!!!!! ive had a couple from ships that ive worked on old de comissioned ones and it freaks me out! also a big fan of old ships, when they go they are full of memories, all the drinking , parties , fighting, anger and happiness on them must leave some kind of impression behind. ive been on some of the oldest we had till they got scrapped and there was always a feeling of anticipation, like something was always there wanting to know what you were doing in their home. the sailors will know what i mean.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_study: Electronic Voice Phenomenon; met MANY US Navy vets, who recounted MANY stories of "active duty" experiences (being jabbed, poked, shoved outta way of danger... hearing voices that indicated prior "active duty" events). TAP on TV recently had @ two shows of decomissioned naval ships & EVP; I think USS North Carolina was one, can't remember. Just "google" HAUNTED US NAVY SHIPS; EVP - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon would be a good place to start. :wink:

OP
OP
T

turnip

Greenie
Mar 19, 2009
i dont think anyone is interested! i love it, im starting at an old base soon so will be doing some recordings in th old buildings. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: THANKS, t! Let us know, what cha get!! ONE "theory" of EVP is that "emotional"
electro-magnetic "force/energy" (like a tape in a tape-recorder), adheres to surrounding environment
(metal?, etc), and can be "picked up" by electronic devices and/or HUMAN "electro-magnetic" receptors in our Brain. BRAIN SCIENCE may have SOME answers soon, DUNNO. :dontknow:

OP
OP
T

turnip

Greenie
Mar 19, 2009
Ive started working at the old island now, most of the buildings are original. ive already had one experience, i was locking up walking down a corridor switching off the lights as i went,when i got to the end i swear to god out of the corner of my eye i saw a man about three metres away. but when i turned my head to look there was no one there it made all my hairs stand on end!!! :o ive yet to do any proper recordings i did one and it had a faint whisper, and i dont want to freak myself out as i have to walk around there at night!!!!

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
I have no opinion on this topic except to say that the Queen Mary in Long
Beach California is considered to have ghosts according to their literature.
Take a tour if the subject interests you. It is docked permanently and it is
open daily I believe.
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions