G grazzze Greenie Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Bought used,Could anyone tell me what battery pods ,Ican use.Dont know if its a xcal 1 or 2 or just 1000,Or what year it was made.Thanks
Bought used,Could anyone tell me what battery pods ,Ican use.Dont know if its a xcal 1 or 2 or just 1000,Or what year it was made.Thanks
camb1 Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 317 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2014 #2 The Excal 1000 I have was made 7 years ago and it has the yellow Koss headphones. You can use the Alkaline AA battery pack or the Rechargeable Nicad. I had mine rebuilt with 1400 mah Ni Mh. The Excal II pack will work also. Happy Hunting.
The Excal 1000 I have was made 7 years ago and it has the yellow Koss headphones. You can use the Alkaline AA battery pack or the Rechargeable Nicad. I had mine rebuilt with 1400 mah Ni Mh. The Excal II pack will work also. Happy Hunting.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,478 Reaction score 72,768 Golden Thread 0 Jan 22, 2014 #3 Unless we see a picture we can't really help much.. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Unless we see a picture we can't really help much.. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
G grazzze Greenie Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2014 Thread Owner #4 Thank you,Are all the pod housings the same size,Will they take NiCad or alkaline.