F/S: Garrett GTI 2500 w/Extra Coil & Carry Bag

lidigger

Sep 4, 2010
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur, White's BeachHunter 300, White's Prizm IV, White's Bullseye II Pointer (x2)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F/S: Garrett GTI 2500 w/Extra Coil & Carry Bag

Hello All,

I've been wanting to hunt at beaches and in the water, so I broke down and purchased myself a Minelab Excalibur today from my local shop. :hello2: I am thrilled with my new aquisition, but now need to sell my Garrett GTI 2500 to offset the purchase.

This detector is in great shape. Please take a close look at the pictures. The face of the GTI has a small dent in the plastic as I accidentally hit it with the tip of a small shovel. It did not crack it, but there is a dent.

The 2500 will come with two coils, the stock (white) coil and the 12.5" imaging search coil. I also have the Garrett travel bag and the original VHS tape that came with it. I can provide you with a .pdf of the manual saved on CD as I do not have the original manual. Included is an extra screw set and washers for the coils to connect to the shaft. (I'm fairly new at metal detecting so I might not be using the right words. If you have any questions, please email me.)

That's it. It's a great detector - one of the best ever, but I need something that I can submerge and dive with. I never took this into the water by the way, but I have used it at the beach and cleaned it off after every time. No headphones are included.

Please email me if you have any questions or are interested in it. I can be reached at: chrisjett[at]optonline.net.

$700 delivered within the Continental US. The 2500 retails for $1099.95 without the extra coil or bag.

For more information, please visit: http://www.garrett.com/hobby/hbby_gti2500_key.htm

Chris Jett / LI DIgger

Attachments

• 2500.jpg
    2500.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 856
  • 2501.jpg
    2501.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 2502.jpg
    2502.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 2503.jpg