What's new

Fantastic Coin Dump Strategy

ScoobaSteve

Full Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
I'm sure that some of you find that the worst part of Roll Raiding is the dump process. Wouldn't you like to use those coins in way that might stick it to someone aside from the bank that doesn't put out silver? The answer is Taxes. Take your dumps to the town hall or wherever you can to pay your local and state taxes. Let them count it out! I'm definately going to start paying them in pennies!
 
Upvote 0
I've seen stuff like this before on the news. What's the big deal? Money is money.
 
People hate change. A lot of my friends just throw it away. Like, in a trash can. It's kind of ridiculous though that people don't even consider it money.
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
People hate change. A lot of my friends just throw it away. Like, in a trash can. It's kind of ridiculous though that people don't even consider it money.

You should take your friends trash out :tard: I Would ;D

Cachefinder-
 
HolyDiver said:
I've seen stuff like this before on the news. What's the big deal? Money is money.

Exactly. I pay my mortgage with my dumps (part of) each month. They don't care. The head teller just rolls her eyes when she sees me come in. She also doesn't mind the gourmet cookies that I bring her once a month.
 
Well if you give people crap, you'll get a different grosser by product in return.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
i have heard of some guys paying their ex child support in pennies and dimes....hey why not halves????? ;D ;D
 
silvercop said:
i have heard of some guys paying their ex child support in pennies and dimes....hey why not halves????? ;D ;D

With their luck, their ex-spouse would find his source bank and dump the halves for him to search again. At least with my mortgage payment, I know they are going to Brinks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom