- #1
Thread Owner
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Here is a travel agent that is really a great one to use, they are totally trust worthy and I very highly recommend them.
I ran into them through my job working on their phone system and I talked to them about metal detecting and travel. They offered to work with members who want to arrange any metal detecting trips any where in the world, local or international and for cheaper rates. They handle it all, Land, Sea and Air, by bus, train, ship or plane....
Don't trust your travel to someone who could care less about you, try these people, you can not go wrong.....
Check out their websites and their youtube videos.....
Their Website...... http://www.travelagentonline.com/
Facebook as travel agent online ........ http://www.facebook.com/pages/travel-agent-online/250974133633
Twitter as........ travelersvoice.........
I am not related to them, nor am I employed by them, just sharing a fantastic travel agency I have found................
Here is a travel agent that is really a great one to use, they are totally trust worthy and I very highly recommend them.
I ran into them through my job working on their phone system and I talked to them about metal detecting and travel. They offered to work with members who want to arrange any metal detecting trips any where in the world, local or international and for cheaper rates. They handle it all, Land, Sea and Air, by bus, train, ship or plane....
Don't trust your travel to someone who could care less about you, try these people, you can not go wrong.....
Check out their websites and their youtube videos.....
Their Website...... http://www.travelagentonline.com/
Facebook as travel agent online ........ http://www.facebook.com/pages/travel-agent-online/250974133633
Twitter as........ travelersvoice.........
I am not related to them, nor am I employed by them, just sharing a fantastic travel agency I have found................







