W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2016 #1 Hunted a old farm known for its buttons found a interesting small one with a face on it can anyone I'd it? I would greatly appreciate it Upvote 18
Hunted a old farm known for its buttons found a interesting small one with a face on it can anyone I'd it? I would greatly appreciate it
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 23, 2016 #2 Very nice array of recovered buttons! Looks like you found an old hoe blade, very cool!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 23, 2016 #3 Nice bunch of finds congrats
W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Thanks! I thought it was cool also one of the pottery pics has a old spoon under the pottery well just the spoon part not the handle
Thanks! I thought it was cool also one of the pottery pics has a old spoon under the pottery well just the spoon part not the handle
D DirtyPockects Sr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 256 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location Dayton, Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett AT pro, Garrett Ace400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2016 #5 Great finds.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2016 #6 That hoe is just about wo' out!
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2016 #7 cant help but interesting button. Looks like quite a good day of digging