CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Fat Lady ain't singin' heah...
Well, I got a few.... stopped in a bank that had two boxes of CWI, less $40, or $960 total.
Box 1
1 ea. '64
4 ea. 40%
'81, '86, '97, '04 S Proofs
2 ea. '03P
5 ea. '03D
3 ea. '05D
2 ea. '05P
That was the open box, missing the four rolls..... wonder what I may have missed...
Box 2
1 ea. '61 Benji, looks to be a proof.
5 ea. 40%
5 ea. NIFC
The fat lady may be singing, but it ain't over.
Robin
Well, I got a few.... stopped in a bank that had two boxes of CWI, less $40, or $960 total.
Box 1
1 ea. '64
4 ea. 40%
'81, '86, '97, '04 S Proofs
2 ea. '03P
5 ea. '03D
3 ea. '05D
2 ea. '05P
That was the open box, missing the four rolls..... wonder what I may have missed...
Box 2
1 ea. '61 Benji, looks to be a proof.
5 ea. 40%
5 ea. NIFC
The fat lady may be singing, but it ain't over.
Robin
Upvote
0







