What's new

Favorite places to hunt in NYC

EZrider

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
409
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are some of your favorite places to hunt? I noticed there opening alot of parks around me that were once closed off.
 
Eh- lets refresh this, I stick to Orchard because NYC parks can be mean and/or flaky on the rules of land detecting. depending on the parks cop that approaches you. And i definitely never ever go into the woods in Pelham , ever, umm yea , ever. Although i do have a past memory of almost every inch of the woods i never ever hunted.
 
Hello: A "little" late with a reply but, like they say: "better late than never".

For years, Orchard Beach. Got to admit, though, since "Metro-card", tokens are hard to come by. Last year, not too many "goodies" either compared to previous years but there is always something.

If you make the scene, I'm the guy with the old White's Classic SL ID machine. Say Hi!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom