What's new

Favorite MD pictures

mike b

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
2,867
Golden Thread
0
Location
STATEN ISLAND NY
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
These are old pictures of me from a few years ago that I just came across. Two of my many favorites. That ship was moving and we were out pretty far, but no way as close as it looks. The tarantula was an extremely realistic rubber toy I found just a few moments before the picture was taken. I placed it on my shoulder and walked in front of the guy detecting with me, he about hyperventilated/evacuated himself and ran backwards all at the same time. When he recovered, we took this picture. This is the northeast, hardly any 10" spiders!
 

Attachments

  • DETECT CRAIG AVE13.webp
    DETECT CRAIG AVE13.webp
    212.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Tarantula.webp
    Tarantula.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 57
Cool! Thanks for the pictures. 😄
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom