Feast your eyes on this box I made!!!!

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image.jpeg

Someone must have dumped a roll of silver war nickels because when I dumped the bag out it was obvious to the world!!! I picked out those that I can, and went out of my way to make sure they ended up on Enders. That's over half a box with Enders!!!! Lol I hope that box makes it to a crh, if it does I would have made someone's day.

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Would be a shame if it was just delivered to a bank that happened to order nickels for their own order, then no one would get any of them.... they would just be handed out in ordinary transactions, It's cool that you can put together great boxes just a shame if no body gets them or might have got some in other boxes but may not now. Not being a downer on what you're doing just saying that it also cuts the chances of finds being spread out in multiple boxes for everyone. Again, don't flame me anyone, just pointing out something that's all. I know that if in my area someone was taking all the Silver they found in my halves and condensing them into 1 box and cutting my finds down it would really suck for me, would be nice to get the box but if I never did that would really suck. I really hope someone here gets that box. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You should start marking the boxes somehow, write "Liu" inside or something. Only us on this site would know what it meant.

My special boxes are stamped on three sides, the top and both ends.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Liu21... good luck in obtaining your Parks job. I understand those job processes are long and a battle. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully with your background, you will be an easy choice.

Before you leave your job at the coin sorting facility, it would be great if you can ask what happens to the culled coins. Like the culled silver ones you've seen in buckets along with the foreign/bent coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread