Rich Hartford
Silver Member
I just read a news article that free checking will be a thing of the past. Which got me thinking about the "F
Word". Naturally I'm wondering what others think and what's happening elsewhere. So Far I've only had one bank quote a box fee of $7.50 per box of anything. One CU that allows 2 $500.00 dumps per month free,10% over that. I won't pay this amount.
So the questions I have is
Who is paying box fees and/or dump fees, and how much is it costing?
HH
Rich
Word". Naturally I'm wondering what others think and what's happening elsewhere. So Far I've only had one bank quote a box fee of $7.50 per box of anything. One CU that allows 2 $500.00 dumps per month free,10% over that. I won't pay this amount.
So the questions I have is
Who is paying box fees and/or dump fees, and how much is it costing?
HH
Rich
Upvote
0

cuz the same thing happened 2 me @ wells, so i was just wondering
) There is a Utube vid of him saying that the Chinese have it so we should too. 







