What's new

Few finds from today

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
3,299
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few finds from today not sure what some of them are.found here in Maryland
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3273.webp
    IMG_3273.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3272.webp
    IMG_3272.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3271.webp
    IMG_3271.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3270.webp
    IMG_3270.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3269.webp
    IMG_3269.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 96
Upvote 11
Let’s see… I see a broken piece of croatal bell, a gear from probably a clock, a D buckle, busted piece of wristwatch, and the big green thing… powder flask maybe? Also I guess beat up costume jewelry, tough to tell.
Good digs!
 
A good effort !
 
Thanks I was thinking a powder flask too
 
You got a lot of finds there :)Thanks for sharing with us
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom