DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.JPG004.JPGFinally got back out for a couple hours yesterday before the rain.The snow on the ground had finally dwindled enough for some hunting.Found a few flat buttons and a few harness buckles.Things where starting to look up until :sad5:007.JPGI think they are calling for 8 inches or more,but we have already gotten about five or six and it is not supposed to stop until about 7 tonight.I hope the forecast is right,but I have a feeling the weather channel is wrong again.

Upvote 8
Nice finds.

Wow, youre getting a lot. So far we only have a dusting and its not doing much of anything right now. Supposed to be over with around 9PM. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah man this stuff is terrible,I wish it would just stop now.Where about are you from?

glad to hear this one is cutting you guys some slack,wish I could say the same.it seems like it is slowing down a little now,but it has pretty much already done it's damage.They are calling for warmer weather over the weekend and next week,but seeing is believing.I hope they are right.

Nice finds at least ya got out still about ten inches of snow here ...

I'm near Salisbury, Md. We got about 4-5" each from the last 2 storms but this one hasn't done much so far.

Hey neighbor!! We're just up the hill from you in Cascade. The kid doesn't have an account here but, on IG it's Cascadianshadow.

I am happy to say that the ice and snow is once again receding as I write. heat wave of 35 degrees. glad you were able to get out and make those nice finds

Good finds DI2. We had 4 in. of snow last night. That will delay any of our hunting for a few days. Will be 69 deg. next Thursday. HH, Q.

Nice finds at least ya got out still about ten inches of snow here ...
I know you guys got the shaft up there.i can't complain too much.At least spring is on its way.

I am happy to say that the ice and snow is once again receding as I write. heat wave of 35 degrees. glad you were able to get out and make those nice finds
Happy to hear that mess is clearing up over your way looter.It was just about gone here yesterday too.I knew they where calling for more,I was just hoping it wouldn't be as much,or even better miss us all together.I guess old mother nature just wasn't having that.

Good finds DI2. We had 4 in. of snow last night. That will delay any of our hunting for a few days. Will be 69 deg. next Thursday. HH, Q.
It is supposed to warm up here too starting this weekend so they say.That is what I am banking on!But man this mess we just got dumped on us.I like how it waited until the last batch was just about gone.I guess if the temperature goes up and stays up,Might be looking at "least" a good solid week before conditions will be digable.

Great old buttons. That's a nice hunt friend. Stay warm and spring is coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back